Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best Rocky Road?

As a slightly overweight man, I Have eaten quite a bit of Ice Cream in my Life. The Question I am posting to the world right now, is in your opinion.. Who makes the best Rocky Road, you can buy in your average Grocery Store... The Answer Is Edys, or in some parts of the country Dreyers.. I really don't care what you have to say.. But I felt like posting my opinion as fact. Those of you that might actually read this should get used to this. Its just the kind of person i am. I'm Sure I'll have more useless shit to post in the coming days. I'm currently experimenting with different types of erasable pens!

But in the meantime, If you are going to eat Rocky Road.. Eat Edys. Do it for the Mini Marshmallows. None of that Mallow swirl crap like the other brands. I also think the almonds are dipped in chocolate.

p.s. someone in the house is gassy... i won't say who..

5 comments:

  1. What all is in Rocky Road? I dunno if I've ever had any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky Road is pretty good stuff. I have always liked Breyer's.

    It's usually chocolate ice cream, almonds and marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I only eat girl ice cream.

    (No nuts.)<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no problem being called that.

    ReplyDelete